‘Modern Family’ season 9 premiere in South Lake Tahoe airs tonight
September 27, 2017
Season nine of ABC's Emmy Award-winning television show "Modern Family" airs tonight, and viewers at Lake Tahoe can expect to see some familiar scenery.
The season nine premiere was filmed at Camp Richardson in late August, the Tribune previously reported. Along with Camp Richardson, the "Modern Family" crew also made stops at D.L. Bliss State Park and Emerald Bay.
"We wanted beauty, and were specifically looking for the 'wow' factor," executive producer Jeffrey Morton previously told the Tribune.
TV Guide’s episode synopsis states: “In the ninth-season opener, the family go on a houseboat vacation at Jay’s behest. Meanwhile, Mitchell runs into an old flame; Cam is forced to stay out of the sun; and Phil and Claire try out some adventurous excursions.”
Season nine of "Modern Family" premieres on ABC at 9 p.m. PT.
Trending In: Entertainment
- ‘Modern Family’ season 9 premiere in South Lake Tahoe airs tonight
- 9 places to day trip close to South Lake Tahoe
- Trapped in Tahoe offers immersive puzzles at the South Shore
- After 75 years on Lake Tahoe, historic Thunderbird yacht getting new engines
- Psychic medium Rebecca Fearing holds live show at The Loft in South Lake Tahoe
- Incline Village man accused of child abuse turns self in, vows to fight ‘false allegation’
- Bank drops attempted takeover of Bijou Shopping Center in South Lake Tahoe
- Tahoe Daily Tribune: Measure T in South Lake Tahoe? (opinion)
- Ribaudo column: On South Lake Tahoe’s Measure T (opinion)
- Leaf peeping at Lake Tahoe: Best spots to view fall foliage