‘Modern Family’ season 9 premiere in South Lake Tahoe airs tonight
September 27, 2017
Season nine of ABC's Emmy Award-winning television show "Modern Family" airs tonight, and viewers at Lake Tahoe can expect to see some familiar scenery.
The season nine premiere was filmed at Camp Richardson in late August, the Tribune previously reported. Along with Camp Richardson, the "Modern Family" crew also made stops at D.L. Bliss State Park and Emerald Bay.
"We wanted beauty, and were specifically looking for the 'wow' factor," executive producer Jeffrey Morton previously told the Tribune.
TV Guide’s episode synopsis states: “In the ninth-season opener, the family go on a houseboat vacation at Jay’s behest. Meanwhile, Mitchell runs into an old flame; Cam is forced to stay out of the sun; and Phil and Claire try out some adventurous excursions.”
Season nine of "Modern Family" premieres on ABC at 9 p.m. PT.
Trending In: Entertainment
- Country star Luke Bryan playing 2019 Lake Tahoe Summer Concert Series
- Dave Matthews Band 1st confirmed show of 2019 Lake Tahoe Summer Concert Series
- ‘Modern Family’ season 9 premiere in South Lake Tahoe airs tonight
- 9 places to day trip close to South Lake Tahoe
- 6 Lake Tahoe-based cruises that offer wine, full bars
- Lake Tahoe roads: I-80 closed, chain requirements in effect on highways (updated)
- Lake Tahoe roads: I-80 and Mt Rose Highway still closed (updated)
- Lake Tahoe weather: Rain to turn to snow today; storm warning remains in effect
- Snow or rain? Winter storm could drench Lake Tahoe
- Most chain requirements dropped around Lake Tahoe (updated)