Motherhood Out Loud: A spring theatre fundraiser for Valhalla
April 17, 2015
Motherhood Out Loud will play at the Valhalla Boathouse Theatre for a Spring Fundraiser on May 9. The evening will begin with a dessert and wine reception with live music. Local sponsors Cakes by Grace and Flour Girl Wedding Cakes will provide the desserts, Thrans will decorate the Grand Hall with flower arrangements and Vinny Berry will serenade the crowd with his original music. Tickets for the dessert and wine reception and the play cost $50 with proceeds going to support the mission of Valhalla Tahoe to provide arts programming to the community and to preserve and restore the Heller Estate (Valhalla). A limited number of tickets to the play only are available for $25 each. The dessert and wine reception will start at 6 p.m. in the Grand Hall at Valhalla and the play will begin at 7:30 p.m. in the Boathouse Theatre.
Valhalla, Music and Theatre Festival kicks off on June 17, with a solo performance by Scottish fiddler Alsdair Fraser and continues with non-stop entertainment through August. For more information and to purchase tickets, visit http://www.valhallatahoe.com.
For additional information, call 530-541-4975. Valhalla is located at the Tallac Historic Site located two miles past the intersection of Highways 50 and 89 next to Camp Richardson.
Trending In: Entertainment
- UPDATE: US 395 reopens after mudslide near Nevada-California state line
- Hiker dies after falling from Yosemite’s Half Dome trail
- In tourism-driven Tahoe, hotels are turning into homes
- Sustainable Community Alliance submits signatures for initiative to maintain South Lake Tahoe VHR cap
- El Dorado County DA: Charges filed in 2008 death of baby in South Lake Tahoe