Phish summer 2018 tour includes 2 Lake Tahoe performances
January 23, 2018
Phish just announced its 2018 summer tour, which will start with two performances at Harveys Outdoor Arena in Stateline.
The band, known for its improvisational jams, starts its tour at Lake Tahoe July 17 and 18, according to a press release. The band has established an online ticket request period, which is currently underway and will run until 10 a.m. EST Feb. 5.
Tickets will go on sale to the public beginning Feb. 8. Full ticket details can be found here.
Phish is just the latest act added to this summer’s concert series at Lake Tahoe. Last week, Harveys announced Dave Matthews Band and country star Keith Urban are both performing this coming summer.
We are excited to announce that @phish are kicking off their 2018 Summer Tour July 17 & 18 at the Lake Tahoe Outdoor Arena at Harveys! #tahoeconcerts #tahoesouthhttps://t.co/NH4jhus1LW pic.twitter.com/hFmqJEFuy6
— Harveys Tahoe (@harveystahoe) January 23, 2018
Recommended Stories For You
Dave Matthews Band’s performance is scheduled for Sept. 7 while Urban will play two shows July 21 – 22.
They join up-and-coming pop sensation Charlie Puth, who headlines the venue with Hailee Steinfeld on Aug. 18.
Trending In: Entertainment
- Country star Luke Bryan playing 2019 Lake Tahoe Summer Concert Series
- Dave Matthews Band 1st confirmed show of 2019 Lake Tahoe Summer Concert Series
- 9 places to day trip close to South Lake Tahoe
- TMZ: Tom Cruise in South Lake Tahoe to film scenes for ‘Top Gun’ sequel
- ‘Modern Family’ season 9 premiere in South Lake Tahoe airs tonight
- Winter storm warning remains in effect at Lake Tahoe; 2 more feet of snow possible
- California Highway Patrol: Travel to Lake Tahoe is not recommended
- Lake Tahoe roads: Chain requirements in effect (updated)
- Lake Tahoe roads: Slide causes traffic hold on US 50; I-80 and Mt Rose Highway closed (updated)
- Winter storm warning extended; more snow likely at Lake Tahoe Sunday