Phish summer 2018 tour includes 2 Lake Tahoe performances
January 23, 2018
Phish just announced its 2018 summer tour, which will start with two performances at Harveys Outdoor Arena in Stateline.
The band, known for its improvisational jams, starts its tour at Lake Tahoe July 17 and 18, according to a press release. The band has established an online ticket request period, which is currently underway and will run until 10 a.m. EST Feb. 5.
Tickets will go on sale to the public beginning Feb. 8. Full ticket details can be found here.
Phish is just the latest act added to this summer’s concert series at Lake Tahoe. Last week, Harveys announced Dave Matthews Band and country star Keith Urban are both performing this coming summer.
We are excited to announce that @phish are kicking off their 2018 Summer Tour July 17 & 18 at the Lake Tahoe Outdoor Arena at Harveys! #tahoeconcerts #tahoesouthhttps://t.co/NH4jhus1LW pic.twitter.com/hFmqJEFuy6
— Harveys Tahoe (@harveystahoe) January 23, 2018
Recommended Stories For You
Dave Matthews Band’s performance is scheduled for Sept. 7 while Urban will play two shows July 21 – 22.
They join up-and-coming pop sensation Charlie Puth, who headlines the venue with Hailee Steinfeld on Aug. 18.
Trending In: Entertainment
- After 75 years on Lake Tahoe, historic Thunderbird yacht getting new engines
- 9 places to day trip close to South Lake Tahoe
- 6 Lake Tahoe-based cruises that offer wine, full bars
- ‘Modern Family’ season 9 premiere in South Lake Tahoe airs tonight
- Tahoe Rim Trail Association organizing fall color photography hike
- Tahoe Daily Tribune: Measure T in South Lake Tahoe? (opinion)
- Winter is coming, but what should the Lake Tahoe basin expect?
- Removal of sign stirs controversy in race for El Dorado County District 5 supervisor
- Mt. Rose Ski opens to season pass-holders today
- Bank drops attempted takeover of Bijou Shopping Center in South Lake Tahoe