SnowGlobe 2017 nears opening date
December 22, 2017
It's back — beginning Friday, Dec. 29, SnowGlobe Music Festival will take over the Community Playfields on Al Tahoe Boulevard for three nights of fist-bumping fun.
Featuring over 50 artists and a fireworks display to ring in the new year on the last night of the festival, SnowGlobe is known as THE South Lake Tahoe-based, bass-dropping music event that no one wants to miss.
This year the festival welcomes headliners Porter Robinson, Dillon Francis, Zedd, Travis Scott and E-40 (yep, apparently he's still doing things).
"Marking its seventh year at Bijou Park on the Lake Tahoe Community College campus, SnowGlobe 2017 sees a newly improved layout. SG17 features three stages, new interactive art installations and the return of SnowGlobe's beloved Big Air activation — showcasing professional ski and snowboard demos in between sets on the main stage," states a press release from LiveLoud Media.
Purchase tickets before you miss your chance — three-day passes are sold-out, but single-day general admission is still available. Check out http://www.snowglobemusicfestival.com for additional information, including shuttle and lodging details, and stay tuned to next week's edition of Lake Tahoe Action for our SnowGlobe survival guide.
— Lake Tahoe Action
Trending In: Entertainment
- 9 places to day trip close to South Lake Tahoe
- TMZ: Tom Cruise in South Lake Tahoe to film scenes for ‘Top Gun’ sequel
- Food: Boursin Cheese and Fig Jam Spread (recipe)
- PHOTOS: Recapping day 1 of SnowGlobe 2018 in South Lake Tahoe
- After 75 years on Lake Tahoe, historic Thunderbird yacht getting new engines
- Weather service: ‘Life threatening’ conditions persist at Lake Tahoe
- Reno double homicide similar to Douglas County killings
- 2 ½ feet of snow in 2 days at Lake Tahoe ski resorts
- UPDATE: Chain requirements in effect on most Lake Tahoe area highways
- Lake Tahoe weather: Slight chance of flurries Friday; storm possible Sunday