Tahoe AleWorX anniversary party continues Saturday
April 21, 2018
Lake Tahoe AleWorX, the self-service taproom and restaurant located in The Crossing at Tahoe Valley, is officially 1 year old — and the establishment's First Anniversary Party (which began Thursday, April 19) continues on Saturday, April 21, with exclusive beer and live music.
Lagunitas Brewing Company is partnering with AleWorX to pour its limited release of the seasonal Waldos' Special Ale — a hoppy brew with 11.3 percent ABV.
Apart from the beer's debut on the AleWorX tap wall, the anniversary fun also features a live performance from Mescalito, a five-member psychedelic jazz-rock jam band from South Lake Tahoe. The group takes the stage from 1-5 p.m.
Lake Tahoe AleWorX is located at 2050 Lake Tahoe Blvd. and is open daily 11 a.m. through 11 p.m. Learn more online at http://www.laketahoealeworx.com.
Trending In: Entertainment
- Country star Luke Bryan playing 2019 Lake Tahoe Summer Concert Series
- Dave Matthews Band 1st confirmed show of 2019 Lake Tahoe Summer Concert Series
- 9 places to day trip close to South Lake Tahoe
- TMZ: Tom Cruise in South Lake Tahoe to film scenes for ‘Top Gun’ sequel
- After 75 years on Lake Tahoe, historic Thunderbird yacht getting new engines
- Lake Tahoe roads: Slide causes traffic hold on US 50; I-80 and Mt Rose Highway closed (updated)
- Lake Tahoe roads: I-80 closed, chain requirements in effect on highways (updated)
- Winter storm warning remains in effect at Lake Tahoe; 2 more feet of snow possible
- Lake Tahoe roads: Chain requirements in effect (updated)
- California Highway Patrol: Travel to Lake Tahoe is not recommended