Tahoe AleWorX anniversary party continues Saturday
April 21, 2018
Lake Tahoe AleWorX, the self-service taproom and restaurant located in The Crossing at Tahoe Valley, is officially 1 year old — and the establishment's First Anniversary Party (which began Thursday, April 19) continues on Saturday, April 21, with exclusive beer and live music.
Lagunitas Brewing Company is partnering with AleWorX to pour its limited release of the seasonal Waldos' Special Ale — a hoppy brew with 11.3 percent ABV.
Apart from the beer's debut on the AleWorX tap wall, the anniversary fun also features a live performance from Mescalito, a five-member psychedelic jazz-rock jam band from South Lake Tahoe. The group takes the stage from 1-5 p.m.
Lake Tahoe AleWorX is located at 2050 Lake Tahoe Blvd. and is open daily 11 a.m. through 11 p.m. Learn more online at http://www.laketahoealeworx.com.
Trending In: Entertainment
- ELECTION UPDATE: South Lake Tahoe’s Measure T passing by 58 votes
- Tahoe Regional Planning Agency approves US 50 South Shore Community Revitalization Project
- ELECTION UPDATE: Measure T’s lead falls to 47 votes in South Lake Tahoe
- Tahoe Keys Marina vows legal action after City Council rejects land swap appeal
- South Lake Tahoe man jailed after allegedly selling pot to minors