Tahoe Tribune Business Spotlight: Pick 6 Sports Lounge
December 13, 2017
Matt DeLima, owner of Pick 6 Sports Lounge, submitted this business spotlight through the Tribune's online submission feature. Any business can enter a submission, just visit http://www.tahoedailytribune.com/contribute/.
What do you sell/provide?
We are opening a sports bar restaurant on Harrison Avenue (next to Sprouts ) on Dec. 21, and we are doing a job fair Thursday, Dec. 14, from 11 a.m. – 4 p.m.
How long have you been in business?
This is a new business but our second location.
What do you enjoy most about operating a business on the South Shore?
Recommended Stories For You
The people and the atmosphere in South Lake Tahoe are amazing and the community is very active.
How has your business evolved over the years?
This business was built from the ground up and will offer the ultimate sports watching experience with a great atmosphere and food.
Are there any new and exciting changes to report?
We are doing a soft opening on Thursday, Dec. 21, at 5 p.m. that people are welcome to attend.
Trending In: Business
- Forest Service: Spread the word on Leave No Trace ethics in Lake Tahoe
- South Lake Tahoe police investigating robbery at credit union
- Nevada Highway Patrol searching for driver in hit-and-run at Crystal Bay
- Lake Tahoe weather: Flood watch, winter weather advisory in effect on South Shore (video)
- LimeBike kicks off 2nd year in South Lake Tahoe with launch party