Tahoe Tribune Business Spotlight: Pick 6 Sports Lounge
December 13, 2017
Matt DeLima, owner of Pick 6 Sports Lounge, submitted this business spotlight through the Tribune's online submission feature. Any business can enter a submission, just visit http://www.tahoedailytribune.com/contribute/.
What do you sell/provide?
We are opening a sports bar restaurant on Harrison Avenue (next to Sprouts ) on Dec. 21, and we are doing a job fair Thursday, Dec. 14, from 11 a.m. – 4 p.m.
How long have you been in business?
This is a new business but our second location.
What do you enjoy most about operating a business on the South Shore?
Recommended Stories For You
The people and the atmosphere in South Lake Tahoe are amazing and the community is very active.
How has your business evolved over the years?
This business was built from the ground up and will offer the ultimate sports watching experience with a great atmosphere and food.
Are there any new and exciting changes to report?
We are doing a soft opening on Thursday, Dec. 21, at 5 p.m. that people are welcome to attend.
Trending In: Business
- Winter storm warning remains in effect at Lake Tahoe; 2 more feet of snow possible
- California Highway Patrol: Travel to Lake Tahoe is not recommended
- Lake Tahoe roads: Chain requirements in effect (updated)
- Lake Tahoe roads: Slide causes traffic hold on US 50; I-80 and Mt Rose Highway closed (updated)
- Winter storm warning extended; more snow likely at Lake Tahoe Sunday