Tahoe Tribune Business Spotlight: Pick 6 Sports Lounge
December 13, 2017
Matt DeLima, owner of Pick 6 Sports Lounge, submitted this business spotlight through the Tribune's online submission feature. Any business can enter a submission, just visit http://www.tahoedailytribune.com/contribute/.
What do you sell/provide?
We are opening a sports bar restaurant on Harrison Avenue (next to Sprouts ) on Dec. 21, and we are doing a job fair Thursday, Dec. 14, from 11 a.m. – 4 p.m.
How long have you been in business?
This is a new business but our second location.
What do you enjoy most about operating a business on the South Shore?
Recommended Stories For You
The people and the atmosphere in South Lake Tahoe are amazing and the community is very active.
How has your business evolved over the years?
This business was built from the ground up and will offer the ultimate sports watching experience with a great atmosphere and food.
Are there any new and exciting changes to report?
We are doing a soft opening on Thursday, Dec. 21, at 5 p.m. that people are welcome to attend.
Trending In: Business
- Harrah’s and Harveys Lake Tahoe start paid parking for special events, holidays
- Parent company sells MontBleu Casino Resort & Spa in Stateline
- Small-batch roastery, coffee shop opens on Pioneer Trail in South Lake Tahoe
- Art gallery opens at The Crossing in South Lake Tahoe
- Billionaire goes all-in on Cal Neva Resort & Casino
- TMZ: Tom Cruise in South Lake Tahoe to film scenes for ‘Top Gun’ sequel
- Backcountry skier rescued near Mount Tallac after falling over 200 feet (video)
- Realtor group vows to stay involved, looks ‘forward to continued discussion’ following passage of Measure T
- Lake Tahoe weather: Sunny conditions through weekend, snow possible next week
- South Lake Tahoe clerk: No recount request for Measure T