Children’s programs planned in March
The South Lake Tahoe Branch Library schedule of ongoing storytime programs for youngsters has been announced for March. All Storytime programs are free.
• Spanish Storytime, presented completely in Spanish, includes stories, fingerplays, and much. Wednesdays at 6 p.m. (March 7, 14, 21, and 28).
• Mother Goose on the Loose is an interactive storytime program designed specifically for babies using nursery rhymes, music and movement to promote early literacy and a lifelong love of reading. For ages 0-2 years at 11 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. Thursdays (March 8, 15, 22, and 29.
• Preschool Storytime is fun-filled hour with stories, rhymes, fingerplays, singing, crafts and more for ages 3-5 years. At 11 a.m. Fridays (March 2, 9,16, 23, and 30).
• Bilingual Storytime – Hear stories, do crafts, and learn a few words in Spanish or English. On the second Saturday of the month at 11 a.m. (March 10).
• Let’s Read Together Storytime is a family-based storytime with early learning reading tips. Each family will go home with a new copy of the featured book. Please note that pre-registration is required for this storytime due to limited space. This month, the Let’s Read Together Storytime will be at 11 a.m. March 17.
• Musical Storytime features music, movement, puppets and singing to capture the attention of the young child as they shimmy their way into literacy. Held the 4th Saturday of each month at 11 a.m. This month Musical Storytime is March 24.
For more information, call 530-573-3307 or go to http://www.eldoradolibrary.org.