Couple sought in connection with stolen vehicle found at Stateline casino
March 11, 2018
A stolen vehicle found in Stateline has prompted the search for two people investigators believe may be responsible.
On Feb. 20, the vehicle was recovered at the MontBleu Resort, Casino and Spa.
A man and a woman were seen near the vehicle and possibly drove it there, according to the sheriff’s office.
Douglas County Secret Witness is offering a reward for information leading to the arrest and/or conviction of the suspects.
Anyone with information is asked to call Douglas County Sheriff’s Dispatch at 775-782-5126, Douglas County Secret Witness at 782-7463 or Investigator Edward Garren at 775-782-9907.
Trending In: Crime & Fire
- South Lake Tahoe police investigating robbery at credit union
- Attorney: Incline Village man has cooperated with authorities in child abuse investigation (updated)
- Sheriff’s office: Body of missing kayaker recovered from Lake Tahoe near Emerald Bay
- Man who stole ski passes from Lake Tahoe resort faces probation violation
- South Lake Tahoe police ask for help in identifying driver in hit-and-run
- Lime electric scooters pose challenges for South Lake Tahoe law enforcement
- Former Scripps/Howard estate on Lake Tahoe East Shore hits market for $35 million (video)
- Contractor damaged land in Emerald Bay; former employee considering lawsuit
- Lake Tahoe elected officials fight for return of Sacramento NBC affiliate KCRA
- Guest column: A VHR owner’s perspective on what is happening in South Lake Tahoe (opinion)