Couple sought in connection with stolen vehicle found at Stateline casino
March 11, 2018
A stolen vehicle found in Stateline has prompted the search for two people investigators believe may be responsible.
On Feb. 20, the vehicle was recovered at the MontBleu Resort, Casino and Spa.
A man and a woman were seen near the vehicle and possibly drove it there, according to the sheriff’s office.
Douglas County Secret Witness is offering a reward for information leading to the arrest and/or conviction of the suspects.
Anyone with information is asked to call Douglas County Sheriff’s Dispatch at 775-782-5126, Douglas County Secret Witness at 782-7463 or Investigator Edward Garren at 775-782-9907.
Trending In: Crime & Fire
- Police: Undercover operation breaks up Lake Tahoe drug ring
- Sierra House Elementary School classroom sustains ‘major damage’ in fire
- Missing Alpine County hiker’s body found at base of cliff
- Crime spree in Nevada preceded motorcycle shootout near South Lake Tahoe
- South Lake Tahoe Police Department IDs detectives in officer-involved shooting
- ELECTION UPDATE: Measure T’s lead falls to 47 votes in South Lake Tahoe
- Tahoe Regional Planning Agency approves US 50 South Shore Community Revitalization Project
- Tahoe Keys Marina vows legal action after City Council rejects land swap appeal
- ELECTION UPDATE: South Lake Tahoe’s Measure T passing by 58 votes
- South Lake Tahoe man jailed after allegedly selling pot to minors