Couple sought in connection with stolen vehicle found at Stateline casino
March 11, 2018
A stolen vehicle found in Stateline has prompted the search for two people investigators believe may be responsible.
On Feb. 20, the vehicle was recovered at the MontBleu Resort, Casino and Spa.
A man and a woman were seen near the vehicle and possibly drove it there, according to the sheriff’s office.
Douglas County Secret Witness is offering a reward for information leading to the arrest and/or conviction of the suspects.
Anyone with information is asked to call Douglas County Sheriff’s Dispatch at 775-782-5126, Douglas County Secret Witness at 782-7463 or Investigator Edward Garren at 775-782-9907.
Trending In: Crime & Fire
- #TahoeSnaps: Summer winding down at Lake Tahoe
- Douglas County Sheriff’s Office Marine Unit pulls body from 1,062 feet in Lake Tahoe
- Authorities ID man who may have drowned in Lake Tahoe
- Guest column: Cannabis referendum bad for South Lake Tahoe (opinion)
- Tahoe Chamber hosting forum with El Dorado County supervisor candidates