Deputies investigate death at Incline Village home, suspect in custody
January 24, 2018
INCLINE VILLAGE, Nev. — Washoe County sheriff’s deputies have taken a suspect into custody while they investigate a suspicious death at Lake Tahoe.
The sheriff’s office says officers found a man dead in Incline Village on Tuesday when they were called to a residence near Southwood and Tahoe boulevards at about 10 a.m.
The suspect identified as 44-year-old Ismael Resendiz-Moreno was detained at the scene. He’s been booked into the Washoe County Jail where he was being held without bail Wednesday on suspicion of battery with a deadly weapon.
It’s not clear if he has a lawyer or will be appointed one at a pending court appearance.
The victim has not been identified. No other details have been released.
Anyone with information is asked to call Secret Witness at 775-322-4900.
Trending In: Crime & Fire
- Forest Service: Spread the word on Leave No Trace ethics in Lake Tahoe
- South Lake Tahoe police investigating robbery at credit union
- El Dorado County DA: Charges filed in 2008 death of baby in South Lake Tahoe
- Hiker dies after falling from Yosemite’s Half Dome trail
- Study finds bears hibernating less with warmer winters, access to human food (video)