Fire burns storage facility at Incline Village golf course
August 12, 2018
Investigators are working to determine the cause of a small fire that burned a storage facility at the Incline Village Mountain Golf Course Saturday morning.
North Lake Tahoe Fire Protection District (NLTFPD) fire personnel responded at 1:57 a.m. to a fire alarm at the course — one of two courses operated by the Incline Village General Improvement District.
Upon arrival, firefighters spotted smoke coming from the roof of a storage area. The storage area was completely engulfed in flames, according to NLTFPD.
Crews were able to knock down the blaze by 2:26 a.m. The fire was contained to the storage area, located near the kitchen and food preparation area.
The cause of the fire is under investigation.
Trending In: Crime & Fire
- Police: Undercover operation breaks up Lake Tahoe drug ring
- South Lake Tahoe man jailed after allegedly selling pot to minors
- Law enforcement searching for suspect in Stateline vehicle theft
- South Lake Tahoe Police Department IDs detectives in officer-involved shooting
- Sierra House Elementary School classroom sustains ‘major damage’ in fire
- TMZ: Tom Cruise in South Lake Tahoe to film scenes for ‘Top Gun’ sequel
- Backcountry skier rescued near Mount Tallac after falling over 200 feet (video)
- Realtor group vows to stay involved, looks ‘forward to continued discussion’ following passage of Measure T
- Lake Tahoe weather: Sunny conditions through weekend, snow possible next week
- Sierra snowpack well above average after storms