Fire forces 16 people to evacuate Incline Village vacation home
February 6, 2018
A fire at a vacation rental home in Incline Village forced the evacuation of 16 people, who were staying at the residence, authorities said.
The fire was reported shortly after 5:30 a.m. on Sunday, Feb. 4, in the 500 block of Spencer Way. One adult was treated for a medical issue at the scene and released. Nobody else was injured. At the time of the blaze, there were eight adults and eight children in the home.
"The fire was quickly contained and extinguished and all occupants were able to evacuate safely," the North Lake Tahoe Fire Protection District said in a Facebook post.
The cause of the fire is under investigation.
Trending In: Crime & Fire
- Police: Undercover operation breaks up Lake Tahoe drug ring
- Law enforcement searching for suspect in Stateline vehicle theft
- South Lake Tahoe man jailed after allegedly selling pot to minors
- South Lake Tahoe Police Department IDs detectives in officer-involved shooting
- Sierra House Elementary School classroom sustains ‘major damage’ in fire
- Realtor group vows to stay involved, looks ‘forward to continued discussion’ following passage of Measure T
- Lake Tahoe weather: Sunny conditions through weekend, snow possible next week
- TMZ: Tom Cruise in South Lake Tahoe to film scenes for ‘Top Gun’ sequel
- Kirkwood Mountain to open backside, Heavenly Mountain to open California side Saturday
- FINAL ELECTION RESULTS: Measure T passes in South Lake Tahoe