Fire forces 16 people to evacuate Incline Village vacation home
February 6, 2018
A fire at a vacation rental home in Incline Village forced the evacuation of 16 people, who were staying at the residence, authorities said.
The fire was reported shortly after 5:30 a.m. on Sunday, Feb. 4, in the 500 block of Spencer Way. One adult was treated for a medical issue at the scene and released. Nobody else was injured. At the time of the blaze, there were eight adults and eight children in the home.
"The fire was quickly contained and extinguished and all occupants were able to evacuate safely," the North Lake Tahoe Fire Protection District said in a Facebook post.
The cause of the fire is under investigation.
Trending In: Crime & Fire
- South Lake Tahoe man identified as pedestrian killed in collision
- Attorney: Incline Village man has cooperated with authorities in child abuse investigation (updated)
- South Lake Tahoe man convicted of possession of child pornography
- Two sought in bear spray robbery at Lake Tahoe casino
- Authorities ID man who may have drowned in Lake Tahoe