Sacramento man trapped under vehicle after rollover on US 50 near Twin Bridges
July 8, 2018
A Sacramento man suffered major injuries after being ejected from a vehicle that rolled over onto him Saturday.
The 38-year-old man was driving a 2007 Ford eastbound on U.S. 50 east of Slippery Ford Road at an unsafe speed for road conditions, according to California High Patrol.
The driver lost control of the vehicle and continued to travel straight as the roadway curved to the left. The vehicle collided with a metal guardrail and rolled over onto a rock embankment south of the highway.
The driver was fully ejected during the rollover. When CHP arrived on the scene they found the man partially trapped under the vehicle.
The man, who was not identified, was transported to Renown Regional Medical Center.
Trending In: Crime & Fire
- South Lake Tahoe man jailed after allegedly selling pot to minors
- Police: Undercover operation breaks up Lake Tahoe drug ring
- South Lake Tahoe Police Department IDs detectives in officer-involved shooting
- Sierra House Elementary School classroom sustains ‘major damage’ in fire
- Crime spree in Nevada preceded motorcycle shootout near South Lake Tahoe
- Rain, snow in forecast for Lake Tahoe; expect Thanksgiving travel delays in northern Sierra
- ELECTION UPDATE: Measure T’s lead falls to 47 votes in South Lake Tahoe
- Rollover on US 50 near Cave Rock
- 9 Lake Tahoe restaurants serving Thanksgiving Day dinner
- Tahoe Keys Marina vows legal action after City Council rejects land swap appeal