South Lake Tahoe police ask for help in identifying driver in hit-and-run
May 3, 2018
Police are asking for the public’s help in identifying and locating the driver of a vehicle involved in a hit-and-run Monday.
The collision occurred in the parking lot of the Raley’s located at the “Y” in South Lake Tahoe around 3:30 p.m. April 30, according to police.
Two cars were involved in the crash: a white Cadillac SUV and a silver Dodge Charger. The Charger left the scene and the driver was not identified.
Police believe there were likely multiple witnesses, as the parking lot was busy at the time, and they are asking for the public’s help in identifying the driver.
Any possible witnesses are directed to contact the South Lake Tahoe Police Department at 530-542-6110 to provide a name and phone number so that an investigator can contact them.
Trending In: Crime & Fire
- Sierra House Elementary School classroom sustains ‘major damage’ in fire
- Police: Undercover operation breaks up Lake Tahoe drug ring
- South Lake Tahoe Police Department IDs detectives in officer-involved shooting
- Missing Alpine County hiker’s body found at base of cliff
- Crime spree in Nevada preceded motorcycle shootout near South Lake Tahoe
- ELECTION UPDATE: South Lake Tahoe’s Measure T passing by 58 votes
- Tahoe Regional Planning Agency approves US 50 South Shore Community Revitalization Project
- ELECTION UPDATE: Measure T’s lead falls to 47 votes in South Lake Tahoe
- Tahoe Keys Marina vows legal action after City Council rejects land swap appeal
- South Lake Tahoe man jailed after allegedly selling pot to minors