South Lake Tahoe police investigating robbery at credit union
May 25, 2018
Police are investigating an alleged robbery at a South Lake Tahoe credit union Thursday evening.
The incident occurred at the Sierra Central Credit Union, 3668 Lake Tahoe Blvd., at 5:30 p.m., according to the South Lake Tahoe Police Department.
A security camera captured a white male adult wearing a fake beard and black pinstripe suit holding what appears to be a piece of paper in front of a teller.
Anyone who witnessed the incident is asked to call the South Lake Tahoe Police Department at 530-542-6100.
Trending In: Crime & Fire
- Authorities ID man who may have drowned in Lake Tahoe
- Two sought in bear spray robbery at Lake Tahoe casino
- Missing hiker found after spending night in Lake Tahoe backcountry
- El Dorado County Sheriff’s Office IDs bodies recovered from Fallen Leaf Lake
- Sheriff’s office: Body of missing kayaker recovered from Lake Tahoe near Emerald Bay
- Whittell celebrates Lisa Maloff, football team crushes Smith Valley at new digs
- Ken’s Tires Center celebrates 40 years in South Lake Tahoe
- El Dorado County supervisor candidates find some common ground on VHR regulations
- Re-vamped Apple Hill shuttle gets a test drive
- What lies in the depths of Lake Tahoe’s waters? (video)