South Lake Tahoe police investigating robbery at credit union
May 25, 2018
Police are investigating an alleged robbery at a South Lake Tahoe credit union Thursday evening.
The incident occurred at the Sierra Central Credit Union, 3668 Lake Tahoe Blvd., at 5:30 p.m., according to the South Lake Tahoe Police Department.
A security camera captured a white male adult wearing a fake beard and black pinstripe suit holding what appears to be a piece of paper in front of a teller.
Anyone who witnessed the incident is asked to call the South Lake Tahoe Police Department at 530-542-6100.
Trending In: Crime & Fire
- $10,000 reward offered in Douglas County homicides
- Two dead in Topaz Lake boating incident
- Douglas County Sheriff’s Office dedicates hotline to tips regarding homicides
- South Lake Tahoe police: Man arrested after attempting to steal off-duty firefighter’s car
- Police: Undercover operation breaks up Lake Tahoe drug ring
- Weather service: ‘Life threatening’ conditions persist at Lake Tahoe
- Lake Tahoe weather: Moderate snow to start Tuesday; storms could bring over 3 feet
- UPDATE: Chain requirements in effect on most Lake Tahoe area highways
- UPDATE: Douglas County homicides determined not related to El Dorado case
- Sierra Avalanche Center issues backcountry avalanche watch for Lake Tahoe region