UPDATE: Washoe County deputy arrests suspect in Incline Village bank robbery
August 26, 2018
Law enforcement arrested a suspect accused of robbing a bank in Incline Village Friday.
Greg Roberts, 48, was arrested Friday after a sheriff’s deputy spotted him on Mount Rose Highway.
He was charged with robbery and drug possession, according to the sheriff’s office.
Law enforcement responded to a reported robbery at the Wells Fargo in Incline Village around 10 a.m. Friday.
Surveillance video showed a suspect enter the bank wearing a baseball cap, sunglasses and a black mask covering his entire head.
He then fled the scene with an undisclosed amount of cash before deputies arrived, according to investigators. The FBI was brought in to assist with the investigation.
Recommended Stories For You
A court date has not been set, according to inmate info on the Washoe County Sheriff’s Office website. It is unclear if he has an attorney.
Trending In: Crime & Fire
- Heavy snow causes 2 gas leaks in 24 hours in South Lake Tahoe
- South Lake Tahoe man dies in Dayton car crash
- Police: Undercover operation breaks up Lake Tahoe drug ring
- Suspect in Washoe, Douglas killings appears in Reno court on murder charges
- Criminal complaint: Carson City man admits to all four killings
- Lake Tahoe roads: Slide causes traffic hold on US 50; I-80 and Mt Rose Highway closed (updated)
- Lake Tahoe roads: I-80 closed, chain requirements in effect on highways (updated)
- Lake Tahoe weather: Rain to turn to snow today; storm warning remains in effect
- Lake Tahoe ski resorts receive nearly 3 feet of snow in 24 hours
- Winter storm could bring 3 feet of snow to Lake Tahoe during Presidents Day weekend