Candidate Q&A: Douglas County Public Administrator
May 30, 2018
Deborah "Debbie" Logan
Place of residence: Gardnerville since 1990
Occupation: Deli Manager/Meat wrapper 1983-2005, Realtor 2000-2018
Contact information: 775-721-4292 Debbie@debbielogan.com
Education: 2016 NVAR Leadership Graduate. Real Estate School, E-pro, CRS certified.
Recommended Stories For You
About me: Debbie and her husband Danny of 32 years have five children (his hers and ours) and now enjoy five grandchildren, one foster granddaughter all right here in the Carson Valley and two step-grandchildren who enjoy living here part-time. Currently, Debbie is the Secretary of the Sierra Nevada Association of REALTORS, Debbie serves the local real estate community as a Trustee for the Northern Nevada Multiple Listing Service, and SVHOA Board of Director 4 years of which she was President. She volunteers at her Church where she and her Husband Danny have attended for almost 20 years. I love helping others serving in our Church or visiting Assisted Living homes.
As your Public Administrator, I will serve our County with honesty and integrity. I would appreciate your vote in the 2018 Primary Election.
Place of residence: Minden resident since 1998
Occupation: Currently an Estate Liquidator, and Professional Executor/Estate Consultant.
Previously Managed Lumber and Construction Material supply company for over 24 years.
Contact information: 775-267-4321 Emailemail@example.com
Education: Fresno High School, Fresno City College
Hobby: Girls Basketball coach. Douglas High School since 2006 . Carson Valley Middle school 2005 – 2008.
Platform: I believe my professional experience, proven high level of Integrity, and knowledge of the position requirements will assure me the ability to continue the outstanding level of care and service Douglas County residents are accustomed to and deserve. My professional understanding of the sensitive time, and challenges families face during the loss of a loved one will enable me to respectfully represent Douglas County and all its residents. I will respectfully represent clients with family members and those without.
Trending In: Elections
- Unofficial results: El Dorado County voters say ‘yes’ to cannabis questions, ‘no’ to TOT increase
- Unofficial results: Novasel leading in race for El Dorado County Board of Supervisors District 5
- Meet the candidates running for South Lake Tahoe City Council 2018
- Unofficial results: Middlebrook, Bass and Wallace elected to South Lake Tahoe City Council
- California voters reject rent control expansion measure
- Realtor group vows to stay involved, looks ‘forward to continued discussion’ following passage of Measure T
- Lake Tahoe weather: Sunny conditions through weekend, snow possible next week
- TMZ: Tom Cruise in South Lake Tahoe to film scenes for ‘Top Gun’ sequel
- Kirkwood Mountain to open backside, Heavenly Mountain to open California side Saturday
- FINAL ELECTION RESULTS: Measure T passes in South Lake Tahoe