THE LATEST: Wong, Callicrate winning race for Incline Village General Improvement District board
November 6, 2018
EDITOR'S NOTE: These are unofficial results from the Washoe County Elections Department. Until they are certified, the remain unofficial.
Incumbents Kendra Wong and Tim Callicrate appear heading to victory in the race for Incline Village General Improvement District.
Current totals have turnout at 72.10 percent.
Kendra Wong 26.43 percent
Tim Callicrate 24.82 percent
Sara Schmitz 24.67 percent
Recommended Stories For You
Bruce Simonian 24.07 percent
PREVIOUS POST: Wong, Simonian win race for Incline Village General Improvement District board
Incumbent Kendra Wong and former Trustee Bruce Simonian appear to have narrowly won the race for the Incline Village General Improvement District Board.
With 10 of 10 precincts reporting, Wong is first in the field of four with 27.44 percent of the vote.
Simonian is in second with 24.38 percent.
Incumbent Tim Callicrate isn’t far behind with 24.13 percent. His “running mate,” Sara Schmitz, has 24.04 percent.
Turnout for the race was 58.66 percent, according to the preliminary results.
PREVIOUS POST: Incumbents leading in early returns for Incline Village General Improvement District board
Incumbents Kendra Wong and Tim Callicrate are leading in the early returns for the Incline Village General Improvement District Board of Trustees.
Turnout so far is at 40.79 percent.
Kendra Wong 26.92 percent
Tim Callicrate 24.59 percent
Bruce Simonian 24.29 percent
Sara Schmitz 24.20 percent
Trending In: Elections
- Unofficial results: El Dorado County voters say ‘yes’ to cannabis questions, ‘no’ to TOT increase
- Unofficial results: Middlebrook, Bass and Wallace elected to South Lake Tahoe City Council
- Unofficial results: Novasel leading in race for El Dorado County Board of Supervisors District 5
- Sen. Dianne Feinstein’s opponent in California failed to raise big money
- THE LATEST: Wong, Callicrate winning race for Incline Village General Improvement District board
- ELECTION UPDATE: Measure T’s lead falls to 47 votes in South Lake Tahoe
- Tahoe Regional Planning Agency approves US 50 South Shore Community Revitalization Project
- Tahoe Keys Marina vows legal action after City Council rejects land swap appeal
- ELECTION UPDATE: South Lake Tahoe’s Measure T passing by 58 votes
- South Lake Tahoe man jailed after allegedly selling pot to minors