Firefighters on the move | TahoeDailyTribune.com
YOUR AD HERE »

Firefighters on the move

Jonah M. Kessel / Tahoe Daily Tribune
ALL |

Firefighters quickly stomped out a fire at 1480 Ormsby Drive Sunday evening. The small fire was reportedly started by a candle in the bathroom, according to Captain John Poell of the Lake Valley Fire Protection District.


Support Local Journalism

Support Local Journalism

Readers around the Lake Tahoe Basin and beyond make the Tahoe Tribune's work possible. Your financial contribution supports our efforts to deliver quality, locally relevant journalism.

Now more than ever, your support is critical to help us keep our community informed about the evolving coronavirus pandemic and the impact it is having locally. Every contribution, however large or small, will make a difference.

Your donation will help us continue to cover COVID-19 and our other vital local news.

For tax deductible donations, click here.

Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.

User Legend: iconModerator iconTrusted User


News

California lifts virus stay home orders, curfew statewide

|

SACRAMENTO, Calif. — California lifted regional stay-at-home orders across the state Monday in response to improving coronavirus conditions, returning the state to a system of county-by-county restrictions, state health officials announced.



See more