Fund is established for victims of blaze | TahoeDailyTribune.com
YOUR AD HERE »

Fund is established for victims of blaze

Provided to the Tribune

On Oct. 13 the rental home of Liz Gosh and Ivan Aguilar was destroyed due to an accidental electrical fire and they did not have renter’s insurance. Everything in the house was smoke damaged and is unusable, except for some items of clothing. The couple lost all their personal belongings and most of their unborn baby’s clothing and furniture. The baby is due in about six weeks.

Liz and Ivan are both longtime residents of South Lake Tahoe and are graduates of South Tahoe High School. She is manager of Rude Brothers and he is employed by Cornerstone Concrete. If anyone has a rental available, they can call Liz at Rude Brothers, (530) 541-8195, and leave a message.

An account has been opened at U.S. Bank, 2850 Lake Tahoe Blvd., for anyone who would like to give them financial support. The name of the account is Aguilar-Gosh Family Donation.

The family would like to offer a sincere thank-you to John’s Cleaner, who graciously cleaned their recovered items of clothing. They also thank everyone who is able to help.


Support Local Journalism

Readers around the Lake Tahoe Basin and beyond make the Tahoe Tribune's work possible. Your financial contribution supports our efforts to deliver quality, locally relevant journalism.

Now more than ever, your support is critical to help us keep our community informed about the evolving coronavirus pandemic and the impact it is having locally. Every contribution, however large or small, will make a difference.

Your donation will help us continue to cover COVID-19 and our other vital local news.

For tax deductible donations, click here.


Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.

User Legend: iconModerator iconTrusted User