Kudos and Kindness: Food pantry thanks community for helping hungry families
Tahoe Community Church Food Pantry is thankful to the community as we fed hungry families during the Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays.
Thank you to:
• Whittell High School students for 1600 canned foods and gifts for the children.
• Cub Scout Pack 468 for canned foods.
• Harrah’s/Harvey’s Resort Casinos for needed freezer space for donated turkeys.
• Tahoe Douglas Christian Preschool parents and children for canned food and children’s gifts.
• Kiwanis Club of Lake Tahoe for the generous donation of $1,000.
• MontBleu Casino Resort & Spa and employees for 49 turkeys.
• The kindergarten class of Zephyr Cove Elementary for canned foods.
• The Kiwanis Club of Lake Tahoe for coats and snow pants.
• Local businesses and individuals for cash donations.
• The Tahoe Community Church congregation for additional turkeys and food.
We are grateful for your generosity in helping those in need. Thank you.
South Lake Tahoe