KUDOS & KINDNESS: Help with community day appreciated
October 7, 2011
The Tahoe Regional Planning Agency would like to thank the many organizations and individuals that contributed to our recent Community Appreciation and Lake Spirit Award event including:
• Members of the community for joining us in celebrating all those who work to protect Lake Tahoe;
• Red Hut for donating the ice cream for our ice cream social
• SWEP and Tahoe RCD for their fun kid-activity booths
• Bison, for performing great bluegrass music
• Lake Tahoe Catering for the delicious barbecue
Recommended Stories For You
• Our Lake Spirit Award winners, Ruth Dworsky and Mahmood Azad for their incredible contribution to protecting Lake Tahoe and our Basin environment
• TRPA staff.
More than 100 people joined us in honoring all the individuals in our community who work to preserve this special place. As proud members of this community, we appreciate these collective actions to protect Lake Tahoe for future generations.