Lake Tahoe Food and Wine Festival set for Sept. 30-Oct. 3
The Lake Tahoe Food and Wine Festival arrives at Harrah’s and Harveys Lake Tahoe, Sept. 30 to Oct. 3. Events include food and wine, discussions, presentations and demonstrations by celebrated food and wine experts including Gary Vaynerchuk, author and host of the video blog Wine Library TV; Elizabeth Falkner, master chef and owner of Citizen Cake patisserie and Orson restaurant in San Francisco; Anthony Bourdain, chef and author of bestsellers “No Reservations” and “Medium Raw” and host of the popular travel and food series, “Anthony Bourdain: No Reservations;” and Chef Martin Yan, host of more than 3,000 cooking shows including “Yan Can Cook” and author of more than 30 cookbooks.
The festival will include the “Epicurean Expo,” featuring dishes from Harrah’s restaurants across the country and the wines of Napa Valley and beyond.
– Tahoe Tech Talk Conference opening reception
– Tahoe Tech Talk Conference, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., Harveys Lake Tahoe
– Asian Delights Dinner with chefs Martin Yan and Hung Wong, 5-7 p.m., Gi Fu Loh Restaurant, Harrah’s Lake Tahoe.
– Chef Elizabeth Falkner, 7:30 p.m. Harrah’s South Shore Room
– Wine pairing dinner with Gary Vaynerchuk, 7-9 p.m., 19 Kitchen-Bar, Harveys
– Beyond the Fork Epicurean Expo: An Affair for the Senses, 1-6 p.m., Harrah’s Special Events Center
– Wine Tasting with Gary Vaynerchuk, 2-4 p.m., Friday’s Station, Harrah’s
– Lafite Rothschild Winemakers Dinner, 5-7 p.m., 19 Kitchen-Bar, Harveys
– Anthony Bourdain, 7:30 p.m., South Shore Room, Harrah’s
– Food and Wine Festival Farewell Brunch, 19 Kitchen-Bar, Harveys
For more information and to purchase tickets, visit http://www.ltfoodandwine.com. For general information, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Information and registration for the Tahoe Tech Talk Conference is available at tahoetechtalkconf.com.