Library releases Feb. storytime schedule
February 1, 2012
SOUTH LAKE TAHOE, Calif. – The South Lake Tahoe Library, 1000 Rufus Allen Blvd., has numerous free storytime sessions scheduled for the month of February. For more information, call 530-573-3307 of go to http://www.eldoradolibrary.org.
• Spanish Storytime 6 p.m. Wednesdays: This storytime is presented completely in Spanish. Come join us for stories, fingerplays, and much more!
• Mother Goose on the Loose 11 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. Thursdays: An interactive storytime program designed specifically for babies using nursery rhymes, music and movement to promote early literacy and a lifelong love of reading. For ages 0-2 years.
• Preschool Storytime 11 a.m. Fridays: A fun filled hour with stories, rhymes, fingerplays, singing, crafts and more.
• Bilingual Storytime 11 a.m. on the second Saturday of the month, Feb. 11: Hear stories, do crafts, and learn a few words in Spanish or English.
• Let’s Read Together Storytime 11 a.m. Saturday: A family-based storytime with early learning reading tips. Each family will go home with a new copy of the featured book. Please note: Do to limited space, pre-registration is required.
Recommended Stories For You
• Musical Storytime 11 a.m. on the fourth Saturday of the month, Feb. 25: Music, movement, puppets and singing capture the attention of young children as they shimmy their way into literacy.