Prescribed burns may continue around Lake Tahoe
May 14, 2017
Prescribed fire operations may continue next week starting Monday, May 15, if conditions are favorable.
According to a press release from the Tahoe Fire and Fuels Team, operations may take place near Glenbrook, Lower Kingsbury Grade, Ski Run Boulevard, Lake Tahoe Airport, Fallen Leaf Lake, Meyers, Sugar Pine Point, Brockway Summit and Incline Village.
Weather permitting, operations may continue over the next several weeks, according to the press release. To receive prescribed fire notifications, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. To view a map with project locations and details, visit http://www.tahoefft.org.
Trending In: Local
- Tree falls through home, totals two cars in South Lake Tahoe
- Tahoe Wellness Cooperative in escrow for Bijou Center
- Arizona Senate candidate Joe Arpaio tells Nevada’s lawmakers they need to support President Trump
- Lake Tahoe weather: Chain controls, winter weather advisory in effect Sunday evening
- South Lake Tahoe woman prepares to walk across America