Cinco de Mayo festival set
April 22, 2014
The 11th annual Cinco de Mayo festival benefiting the South Lake Tahoe Resource Center will take place from 5-10 p.m. Friday, May 2 at the Heavenly Mountain Resort's California Lodge. The event will feature Mexican food and live music. A raffle also will take place. Cost is $20 for adults and $25 at the door. $10 for children 6-12, free for children 5 and younger.
For more information contact the Family Resource Center, 3501 Spruce Ave., or call 530-542-0740.
Trending In: Local
- Impact from China’s new import recycling regulations ‘negligible’ on South Shore
- What to look forward to in Tahoe this spring
- St. Joseph Community Land Trust assists in affordable housing
- Local philanthropist ups donation to Whittell High School
- Changes to South Lake Tahoe vacation home rental rules finalized
- Lake Tahoe weather: Another winter storm could bring several feet of snow in Sierra high country
- El Dorado County Sheriff’s Office IDs bodies recovered from Fallen Leaf Lake
- Update: No sign of missing Bear Valley skier
- Couple to get $2.5M after police called abduction by Lake Tahoe lawyer a hoax
- Bagel shop opens inside Blue Angel Café in South Lake Tahoe