El Dorado County ad hoc cannabis committee announces meeting dates
March 5, 2018
The El Dorado County ad hoc cannabis committee announced it will host a series of meetings starting in early March and stretching to mid-May.
Each committed meeting is scheduled for 3 – 5 p.m. on a Monday, according to a press release from the county. Meetings will take place in El Dorado County Board of Supervisors Chambers in Placerville.
Supervisors Sue Novasel and Michael Ranalli will be in attendance, as will other members of the committee and county staff. Members of the public are invited to attend.
The scheduled meetings, as well as areas of focus for each individual meeting, are as follows:
March 12 (Indoor/Mixed Light/Cottage)
March 19 (Dispensaries/Deliveries/Distribution)
April 23 (Microbusiness/Nurseries/Testing)
April 30 (Manufacturing)
May 7 (Tax Rates/Funding)
Trending In: Local
- Douglas County Sheriff’s Office seeking missing 17-year-old
- Groups help keep Lake Tahoe parks clean during government shutdown
- 10 tips for safely navigating snowy roads at Lake Tahoe
- Will big winter impact water temperature for swimmers in Lake Tahoe?
- ‘Feast or famine’ ride demand for Uber, Lyft drivers in Lake Tahoe
- Lake Tahoe roads: Slide causes traffic hold on US 50; I-80 and Mt Rose Highway closed (updated)
- Lake Tahoe roads: I-80 closed, chain requirements in effect on highways (updated)
- Lake Tahoe weather: Rain to turn to snow today; storm warning remains in effect
- Lake Tahoe ski resorts receive nearly 3 feet of snow in 24 hours
- Winter storm could bring 3 feet of snow to Lake Tahoe during Presidents Day weekend