El Dorado County ad hoc cannabis committee announces meeting dates
March 5, 2018
The El Dorado County ad hoc cannabis committee announced it will host a series of meetings starting in early March and stretching to mid-May.
Each committed meeting is scheduled for 3 – 5 p.m. on a Monday, according to a press release from the county. Meetings will take place in El Dorado County Board of Supervisors Chambers in Placerville.
Supervisors Sue Novasel and Michael Ranalli will be in attendance, as will other members of the committee and county staff. Members of the public are invited to attend.
The scheduled meetings, as well as areas of focus for each individual meeting, are as follows:
March 12 (Indoor/Mixed Light/Cottage)
March 19 (Dispensaries/Deliveries/Distribution)
April 23 (Microbusiness/Nurseries/Testing)
April 30 (Manufacturing)
May 7 (Tax Rates/Funding)
Trending In: Local
- Impact from China’s new import recycling regulations ‘negligible’ on South Shore
- What to look forward to in Tahoe this spring
- St. Joseph Community Land Trust assists in affordable housing
- Local philanthropist ups donation to Whittell High School
- Changes to South Lake Tahoe vacation home rental rules finalized
- Lake Tahoe weather: Another winter storm could bring several feet of snow in Sierra high country
- El Dorado County Sheriff’s Office IDs bodies recovered from Fallen Leaf Lake
- Update: No sign of missing Bear Valley skier
- Couple to get $2.5M after police called abduction by Lake Tahoe lawyer a hoax
- Bagel shop opens inside Blue Angel Café in South Lake Tahoe