Glenbrook home on Lake Tahoe East Shore sells for $13 million
March 12, 2018
A lakefront property in Glenbrook recently sold for $13 million.
The 2.51-acre property includes a cove, pier, boatlift and beach. The main home and guesthouse total 4,692-square-feet of living space, with five bedrooms, six-and-a-half bathrooms and a five-car garage. The home closed for $13,145,000.
The sale, coordinated by Chase International agents in February, is only one of the recent high-profile developments regarding a multi-million dollar property at Lake Tahoe.
In December, the 6.2-acre Brushwood Estate on Tahoe's West Shore was listed for $45 million.
Trending In: Local
- Impact from China’s new import recycling regulations ‘negligible’ on South Shore
- What to look forward to in Tahoe this spring
- St. Joseph Community Land Trust assists in affordable housing
- South Lake Tahoe City Council cannabis discussion moved to special meeting
- Lake Tahoe Polar Plunge raises $185K for Special Olympics
- Lake Tahoe weather: Another winter storm could bring several feet of snow in Sierra high country
- El Dorado County Sheriff’s Office IDs bodies recovered from Fallen Leaf Lake
- Update: No sign of missing Bear Valley skier
- Couple to get $2.5M after police called abduction by Lake Tahoe lawyer a hoax
- Bagel shop opens inside Blue Angel Café in South Lake Tahoe