Glenbrook home on Lake Tahoe East Shore sells for $13 million
March 12, 2018
A lakefront property in Glenbrook recently sold for $13 million.
The 2.51-acre property includes a cove, pier, boatlift and beach. The main home and guesthouse total 4,692-square-feet of living space, with five bedrooms, six-and-a-half bathrooms and a five-car garage. The home closed for $13,145,000.
The sale, coordinated by Chase International agents in February, is only one of the recent high-profile developments regarding a multi-million dollar property at Lake Tahoe.
In December, the 6.2-acre Brushwood Estate on Tahoe's West Shore was listed for $45 million.
Trending In: Local
- ELECTION UPDATE: Measure T’s lead falls to 47 votes in South Lake Tahoe
- Tahoe Regional Planning Agency approves US 50 South Shore Community Revitalization Project
- Tahoe Keys Marina vows legal action after City Council rejects land swap appeal
- ELECTION UPDATE: South Lake Tahoe’s Measure T passing by 58 votes
- South Lake Tahoe man jailed after allegedly selling pot to minors