Jamie Anderson eliminated from ‘Dancing with the Stars’
April 30, 2018
Jamie Anderson's time on ABC's “Dancing with the Stars” came to a quick end Monday night.
The South Shore resident, Olympian and two-time snowboard slopestyle gold medalist, was one of two athletes eliminated after the first episode of the four-week live event.
Anderson, who was partnered with Artem Chigvintsev, performed the waltz and was awarded 19 out of 30 points from the judges.
Former Major League Baseball player Johnny Damon also was eliminated.
Recommended Stories For You
— Dancing with the Stars (@DancingABC) May 1, 2018
Trending In: Local
- ELECTION UPDATE: Measure T’s lead falls to 47 votes in South Lake Tahoe
- McClintock defeats Morse for 4th District House seat
- Smoke affects air, entities in Tahoe area
- Douglas County fires up VHR hotline; commissioners to host discussion
- Will big winter impact water temperature for swimmers in Lake Tahoe?
- ELECTION UPDATE: South Lake Tahoe’s Measure T passing by 58 votes
- Tahoe Regional Planning Agency approves US 50 South Shore Community Revitalization Project
- South Lake Tahoe man jailed after allegedly selling pot to minors
- Tahoe Keys Marina vows legal action after City Council rejects land swap appeal
- Lake Tahoe weather: Northern California wildfires could impact air quality in region