Lake Tahoe weather: Sunny, warm week ahead
May 7, 2018
Gorgeous spring weather will continue in the Tahoe Basin this week, according to the National Weather Service.
Sunshine is in the forecast through the week and into the weekend. There is no precipitation in the weather service’s forecast.
The high temperature in South Lake Tahoe is expected to reach 72 degrees Monday and 75 degrees on Tuesday before dropping to the mid and high 60s through Friday.
The streak of sunshine and warm temperatures follows a similarly pleasant weekend at Lake Tahoe.
Trending In: Local
- New Douglas County manager resigns after 1 week on the job
- Attorney files request for California Supreme Court to review ‘Loop Road’ lawsuit (updated)
- 10 tips for safely navigating snowy roads at Lake Tahoe
- South Lake Tahoe community mourns the death of Dr. Stephen Bannar
- Douglas County names appointments to vacation home rental task force
- Weather service: ‘Life threatening’ conditions persist at Lake Tahoe
- Reno double homicide similar to Douglas County killings
- 2 ½ feet of snow in 2 days at Lake Tahoe ski resorts
- UPDATE: Chain requirements in effect on most Lake Tahoe area highways
- Lake Tahoe weather: Slight chance of flurries Friday; storm possible Sunday