Liberty adds bill pay sites
April 22, 2014
Liberty Utilities is partnering with several local businesses to offer more places for customers to pay their electric bills in South Lake Tahoe and Kings Beach.
Starting Thursday, April 24, customers can pay bills at:
Tahoe Keys Liquor, 2297 Lake Tahoe Blvd., South Lake Tahoe;
Kmart, 1056 Emerald Bay Road, South Lake Tahoe;
Kings Beach Chevron, 8369 North Lake Blvd., Kings Beach.
New bill pay sites also are opening at the Portola Depot in Portola and at the Loyalton Pharmacy in Loyalton.
Recommended Stories For You
Customers must bring their bill stub and pay by cash, check or money order. There is no additional convenience fee. Late payments are also accepted at these locations with the late fee assessed.
"We're pleased to partner with businesses in the communities we serve to make bill paying a little more convenient for our customers," said Tami Fruhwirth, manager of billing and field services.
"We're also pursuing additional locations within our service territory and hope to announce them soon."
New bill locations will be posted on Liberty Utilities' website as they are finalized.
Customers also can make payments at one of the Liberty Utilities offices in South Lake Tahoe or Tahoe Vista or online, though a third-party convenience fee is charged for the latter service.
Trending In: Local
- Lake Tahoe Polar Plunge raises $185K for Special Olympics
- Lora Knight’s Tahoe heritage: Why Vikingsholm is one of the finest examples of Scandinavian architecture in North America
- Developer plans to build ‘another village’ in South Lake Tahoe
- South Lake Tahoe City Council cannabis discussion moved to special meeting
- What to look forward to in Tahoe this spring
- Lake Tahoe snowpack doubles in March — and more on the way
- Lake Tahoe weather: Winter storm warning, flood watch take effect Wednesday
- Kirkwood adventure includes helping buried snowboarder
- UPDATE: Mount Rose Highway reopens after avalanche
- Lake Tahoe ski resorts report over 1 foot of new snow in 24 hours