Nomination process now underway for 2018 Best of Tahoe
April 2, 2018
The nomination process for the 2018 Best of Tahoe is now underway. The process will run through 11:59 p.m. April 28.
Anyone can nominate candidates for this year’s Best of Tahoe by clicking here.
Trending In: Local
- Douglas County fires up VHR hotline; commissioners to host discussion
- McClintock defeats Morse for 4th District House seat
- Caltrans to close California Route 89 in Emerald Bay for erosion control Wednesday
- Condo project targeting middle-class workforce coming to South Lake Tahoe
- Smoke affects air, entities in Tahoe area
- ELECTION UPDATE: South Lake Tahoe’s Measure T passing by 58 votes
- Whole Foods, Chase Bank sites for sale in South Lake Tahoe
- Election impacts on Lake Tahoe real estate
- What’s new for the 2018-19 ski season at Lake Tahoe’s downhill resorts
- Lake Tahoe weather: Northern California wildfires could impact air quality in region