Owners of new Ace Hardware redesign store
April 8, 2014
Owners of the new Ace Hardware, formerly the True Value at 4000 Lake Tahoe Blvd., are in the process of conducting a full store reset this year as they reconfigure the building space.
The Menegon family, which has owned another Ace Hardware in Napa Valley since 1955, will be adding an 1,800-square-foot housewares section to the space that will provide pots, pans, knives, toaster, microwaves and "basically everything you need for the kitchen," said co-owner David Menegon.
Other changes include new front-end checkout space, a new state-of-the-art paint department and a new in-store layout. A new Ace Hardware sign was ordered Monday. Menegon said the family is happy to have expanded the business to South Shore, adding a grand opening for the new location could be coming this July.
Trending In: Local
- Lake Tahoe students walk out for safer schools; district discusses security upgrades
- Driving in snow: 10 tips for safely navigating winter roads at Lake Tahoe
- Local philanthropist ups donation to Whittell High School
- Gaming lounge opens in South Lake Tahoe
- ABC’s ‘Modern Family’ films season nine premiere in South Lake Tahoe
- Lake Tahoe weather: 3 feet of snow at some ski resorts; another 1-3 feet of snow possible
- UPDATE: Traffic on US 50 moving once again
- UPDATE: Crystal Bay, Third Creek avalanche alert upgraded to stage 2
- Bagel shop opens inside Blue Angel Café in South Lake Tahoe
- El Dorado County: Traffic ‘nudge’ effective in Meyers