Owners of new Ace Hardware redesign store
April 8, 2014
Owners of the new Ace Hardware, formerly the True Value at 4000 Lake Tahoe Blvd., are in the process of conducting a full store reset this year as they reconfigure the building space.
The Menegon family, which has owned another Ace Hardware in Napa Valley since 1955, will be adding an 1,800-square-foot housewares section to the space that will provide pots, pans, knives, toaster, microwaves and "basically everything you need for the kitchen," said co-owner David Menegon.
Other changes include new front-end checkout space, a new state-of-the-art paint department and a new in-store layout. A new Ace Hardware sign was ordered Monday. Menegon said the family is happy to have expanded the business to South Shore, adding a grand opening for the new location could be coming this July.
Trending In: Local
- Authorities recover body from 1,062 feet in Lake Tahoe (updated)
- Douglas County conducts online survey on vacation home rentals
- Sand Harbor photo wins Aspira’s 2018 America State Parks Photo Contest
- Man jump kicks bear in chest after it breaks into cabin at Fallen Leaf Lake
- LimeBike to bring electric scooters to South Lake Tahoe
- Ken’s Tires Center celebrates 40 years in South Lake Tahoe
- Traps reignite controversy over Nevada Department of Wildlife bear management
- Whittell celebrates Lisa Maloff, football team crushes Smith Valley at new digs
- El Dorado County supervisor candidates find some common ground on VHR regulations
- Re-vamped Apple Hill shuttle gets a test drive