Photo Gallery: Ringing in the new year at SnowGlobe
January 1, 2018
The third and final day of SnowGlobe took place on New Year’s Eve and included a lineup of producers and musicians from around the globe.
The festival’s celebration included fireworks and a countdown to 2018, led by producer Alison Wonderland.
Read more about the 2017 SnowGlobe lineup here.
Trending In: Local
- Seasonal overnight shelter, the Warm Room, to open in South Lake Tahoe for 2018-19 season
- South Lake Tahoe clerk: No recount request for Measure T
- Newly configured City Council selects Brooke Laine as next mayor, Jason Collin as mayor pro tem
- River otters still living in South Lake
- New South Lake Tahoe City Council, city clerk to be sworn in Tuesday
- TMZ: Tom Cruise in South Lake Tahoe to film scenes for ‘Top Gun’ sequel
- Backcountry skier rescued near Mount Tallac after falling over 200 feet (video)
- Authorities investigating death of man found at Echo Summit
- Chance of rain, snow at Lake Tahoe this week
- South Lake Tahoe officers work to save dogs after 5-story fall from parking garage