Property taxes due April 10
April 4, 2014
The second installment of secured property tax is now due and will be delinquent if not paid by April 10, El Dorado County Treasurer-Tax Collector C.L Raffety says.
The mailing address for property tax payments is P.O. 678002, Placerville, Calif., 95667-8002. There's also an on-line payment option at http://www.edcgov.us/tax collector
The website also provides answers to the most frequently asked property tax questions, Raffety said. Taxpayers also can call the Assessor's Office at 530-621-5719 for information on assessed values; the Auditor-Controller's Office at 530-621-5470 for information on tax computations; and Raffety's office at 530-621-5800 for questions on total amounts to pay.
Trending In: Local
- Developer plans to build ‘another village’ in South Lake Tahoe
- Former South Lake Tahoe city manager ‘Thank You’ party scheduled for Sunday
- High Vibe Society on verge of closing, begins fundraising
- Lora Knight’s Tahoe heritage: Why Vikingsholm is one of the finest examples of Scandinavian architecture in North America
- Lake Tahoe Humane Society mostly closed for ‘restructuring’ amid embezzlement investigation