Riva Grill hosts Knob Creek whiskey tasting
October 18, 2017
Get into the fall spirit with Riva Grill's whiskey tasting event on Thursday, Oct. 19.
Beginning at 5 p.m., guests are invited to the restaurant for the opportunity to taste three different Knob Creek whiskeys and enjoy complimentary appetizers.
Knob Creek, established in 1992, produces Kentucky straight bourbon whiskey, and will provide its original bourbon in addition to the company's smoked maple and straight rye whiskey varieties.
The tasting event costs $10 to attend, but patrons may also enter for free with purchase of a Riva Grill signature cocktail. The Knob Creek tasting lasts from 5-7 p.m.
Riva Grill is located at 900 Ski Run Blvd. Learn more online at http://www.rivagrill.com, or on the restaurant's Facebook page (@rivagrill).
Trending In: Local
- McClintock defeats Morse for 4th District House seat
- Douglas County fires up VHR hotline; commissioners to host discussion
- Caltrans to close California Route 89 in Emerald Bay for erosion control Wednesday
- LimeBike to bring electric scooters to South Lake Tahoe
- Condo project targeting middle-class workforce coming to South Lake Tahoe