Soroptomist groups at Lake Tahoe announce award winners
March 12, 2018
The Soroptimist International of South Lake Tahoe presented Sarah Gonzales with the Violet Richardson Award, Dr. Kelly Shanahan with the Ruby Award, and Aubrie Shott with the Live Your Dream Award on Wednesday, March 7.
The Soroptimist International of Tahoe Sierra presented Nicole Kruczynski with the Live Your Dream Award, Jeanne Nelson with the Ruby Award, and Catherine Yohnka with the Violet Richardson Award on Thursday, March 8.
Trending In: Local
- Impact from China’s new import recycling regulations ‘negligible’ on South Shore
- What to look forward to in Tahoe this spring
- St. Joseph Community Land Trust assists in affordable housing
- South Lake Tahoe City Council cannabis discussion moved to special meeting
- Lake Tahoe Polar Plunge raises $185K for Special Olympics
- Lake Tahoe weather: Another winter storm could bring several feet of snow in Sierra high country
- El Dorado County Sheriff’s Office IDs bodies recovered from Fallen Leaf Lake
- Update: No sign of missing Bear Valley skier
- Couple to get $2.5M after police called abduction by Lake Tahoe lawyer a hoax
- Bagel shop opens inside Blue Angel Café in South Lake Tahoe