Man dies after ingesting compressed air | TahoeDailyTribune.com
YOUR AD HERE »

Man dies after ingesting compressed air

William Ferchland

A 25-year-old South Lake Tahoe man apparently died from huffing a compressed air container used to clean items such as computer equipment, authorities said.

Adrian Lars Norman was found listless at his residence by a roommate and taken to Barton Memorial Hospital where he was pronounced dead at 12:01 a.m. Friday, El Dorado County sheriff’s Coroner Larry Olsen said.

An autopsy is pending.


Support Local Journalism

Support Local Journalism

Readers around the Lake Tahoe Basin and beyond make the Tahoe Tribune's work possible. Your financial contribution supports our efforts to deliver quality, locally relevant journalism.

Now more than ever, your support is critical to help us keep our community informed about the evolving coronavirus pandemic and the impact it is having locally. Every contribution, however large or small, will make a difference.

Your donation will help us continue to cover COVID-19 and our other vital local news.


News


See more