Nominate for the annual Senior of the Year award |

Nominate for the annual Senior of the Year award

Tribune staff report

Nominate an outstanding older adult or married couple 60 years old or older who have performed exemplary work in El Dorado County as a volunteer for the Senior of the Year Award. The annual Senior of the Year award will be presented by the El Dorado County Board of Supervisors on May 12 at the El Dorado County Board of Supervisors Chambers located at 330 Fair Lane in Placerville. The event is hosted by the El Dorado County Area Agency on Aging and the Commission on Aging.

Nominees must be El Dorado County residents with active community service within the last two years.

Nomination forms are available at the Placerville Senior Center or online at For more information, call 530-621-6255 or send an email to Submissions must be received by April 15.

Support Local Journalism

Support Local Journalism

Readers around the Lake Tahoe Basin and beyond make the Tahoe Tribune's work possible. Your financial contribution supports our efforts to deliver quality, locally relevant journalism.

Now more than ever, your support is critical to help us keep our community informed about the evolving coronavirus pandemic and the impact it is having locally. Every contribution, however large or small, will make a difference.

Your donation will help us continue to cover COVID-19 and our other vital local news.

For tax deductible donations, click here.

Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.

User Legend: iconModerator iconTrusted User