Avalanche warnings lifted for Crystal Bay on Lake Tahoe North Shore
March 17, 2018
All avalanche warnings for Crystal Bay and the Third Creek area have been lifted, Washoe County announced Saturday morning.
People in the avalanche warning areas can resume normal activities.
“As always, caution on slopes above neighborhoods is recommended,” the county said in its update.
Trending In: North Shore
- Authorities ID 2 men killed in aircraft crash near Mount Rose ski resort
- Column: Positive changes are in store for the Sierra Sun, North Lake Tahoe Bonanza and Tahoe Tribune (opinion)
- Unofficial election results for Incline Village General Improvement District Board of Trustees
- Sierra Senior Services’ Meals on Wheels program brings community together
- Incline cruises past Valley Christian in football opener