Avalanche warnings lifted for Crystal Bay on Lake Tahoe North Shore
March 17, 2018
All avalanche warnings for Crystal Bay and the Third Creek area have been lifted, Washoe County announced Saturday morning.
People in the avalanche warning areas can resume normal activities.
“As always, caution on slopes above neighborhoods is recommended,” the county said in its update.
Trending In: North Shore
- Trash building up at popular Lake Tahoe sledding site
- Incline Village General Improvement District administrative offices closed due to winter storm
- Column: Positive changes are in store for the Sierra Sun, North Lake Tahoe Bonanza and Tahoe Tribune (opinion)
- Incline Village named prettiest town in Nevada by Architectural Digest
- Tahoe Truckee Park & Ride Program offers free weekend bus services to Northstar, Squaw
- Weather service: ‘Life threatening’ conditions persist at Lake Tahoe
- Reno double homicide similar to Douglas County killings
- 2 ½ feet of snow in 2 days at Lake Tahoe ski resorts
- UPDATE: Chain requirements in effect on most Lake Tahoe area highways
- Lake Tahoe weather: Slight chance of flurries Friday; storm possible Sunday