Column: Positive changes are in store for the Sierra Sun, North Lake Tahoe Bonanza and Tahoe Tribune (opinion)
February 12, 2018
Change is coming to the North Lake Tahoe Bonanza. Beginning on Friday, Feb. 16, the Tahoe Tribune's Friday edition, with new Incline Village news and content, will be delivered and distributed to the same locations as the North Lake Tahoe Bonanza.
The final standalone edition of the North Lake Tahoe Bonanza will be published on Thursday, Feb. 8. With the changes coming to the North Lake Tahoe Bonanza, our Incline Village newspaper, the Sierra Sun is re-positioning to better serve the Truckee community.
This change is designed to offer specific and unique Incline Village news and content, and continue to offer the same great reach as our North Lake Tahoe Bonanza advertisers have come to expect.
With this in mind, beginning on Friday, Feb. 16, you'll find the Tahoe Tribune in the North Lake Tahoe Bonanza racks throughout Incline Village. These copies will feature Incline Village content that will provide local news and coverage of local issues. As we develop and improve our plans for this market we will continue to fine-tune this publication.
The Real Estate Weekly, Tahoe Magazine and our other publications in North Lake Tahoe will also be moving to the Tahoe Tribune with no changes planned to their overall distribution or schedule. We will be reaching out to customers in the coming weeks to go over the new options that this transition will allow.
For the Sierra Sun, this means that we will be more focused in 2018 on the Truckee community. While there are certain stories from Lake Tahoe that are of interest to you, and we will continue to publish those stories, our core focus must shift better serve and support the Truckee community.
Recommended Stories For You
With this change we will be shifting to partner more with The Union, located in Grass Valley, to connect and improve the coverage of our county and region. As we focus on the future we are striving to improve our ability to better serve the community that we call home.
Please feel free to reach out to Ben Rogers, publisher of the Sierra Sun & North Lake Tahoe Bonanza, at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or comments.
Trending In: North Shore
- Trash building up at popular Lake Tahoe sledding site
- Incline Village General Improvement District administrative offices closed due to winter storm
- Incline Village named prettiest town in Nevada by Architectural Digest
- Tourism remains driving factor for Tahoe, Truckee economy
- Column: Positive changes are in store for the Sierra Sun, North Lake Tahoe Bonanza and Tahoe Tribune (opinion)
- Weather service: ‘Life threatening’ conditions persist at Lake Tahoe
- Lake Tahoe weather: Moderate snow to start Tuesday; storms could bring over 3 feet
- UPDATE: Chain requirements in effect on most Lake Tahoe area highways
- UPDATE: Douglas County homicides determined not related to El Dorado case
- Sierra Avalanche Center issues backcountry avalanche watch for Lake Tahoe region