Incline Village/Crystal Bay Citizen Advisory Board meeting canceled
February 4, 2019
A winter storm has forced the cancellation of the Washoe County Incline Village/Crystal Bay Citizen Advisory Board.
The board was scheduled to meet at 5:30 p.m., at 893 Southwood Blvd., Incline Village.
Trending In: North Shore
- Tahoe City man dies after incident at Lake Tahoe ski resort
- Men going door to door in Incline Village asking for money; sheriff’s office suggests exercising caution
- Incline Village named prettiest town in Nevada by Architectural Digest
- Trash building up at popular Lake Tahoe sledding site
- Authorities ID 2 men killed in aircraft crash near Mount Rose ski resort
- Lake Tahoe roads: Slide causes traffic hold on US 50; I-80 and Mt Rose Highway closed (updated)
- Lake Tahoe roads: I-80 closed, chain requirements in effect on highways (updated)
- Lake Tahoe weather: Rain to turn to snow today; storm warning remains in effect
- Lake Tahoe ski resorts receive nearly 3 feet of snow in 24 hours
- Winter storm could bring 3 feet of snow to Lake Tahoe during Presidents Day weekend