Incline Village named prettiest town in Nevada by Architectural Digest
July 24, 2018
What is the prettiest town in all of Nevada? According to Architectural Digest, the designation belongs to Incline Village.
The title was recently awarded in an online piece that identified the prettiest town in every state. In selecting Incline Village, archdigest.com noted the area’s scenery while giving a nod to its history.
“Where it rims the north shore of Lake Tahoe, Incline Village — named for the Great Incline Tramway built by loggers — features towering pine trees, walls of boulders, and pools of turquoise water.”
The website archdigest.com is the digital arm of Architectural Digest, a monthly publication owned by Condé Nast.
But what about the California side of Lake Tahoe? The prettiest town in California is Carmel-by-the-Sea, with its “sugar-white sand beaches” and its “quaint downtown with fairy-tale-like cottages and cobblestone alleys.”
Trending In: North Shore
- Tahoe City man dies after incident at Lake Tahoe ski resort
- Men going door to door in Incline Village asking for money; sheriff’s office suggests exercising caution
- Snow impacting Incline Village General Improvement District operations
- Incline Village/Crystal Bay Citizen Advisory Board set to meet Monday
- Incline Village named prettiest town in Nevada by Architectural Digest