Snow impacting Incline Village General Improvement District operations
February 4, 2019
An ongoing winter storm has forced the closure of the Incline Village General Improvement District administration and public works offices Monday.
The offices will tentatively reopen Tuesday, according to a message posted on the district’s website.
Additionally, the IVGID recreation center will have a delayed opening Monday. The rec center is tentatively scheduled to open at 8 a.m.
Trending In: North Shore
- Winter storm could dump up to 2 feet of snow at higher elevations around Lake Tahoe
- Several inches of snow possible as colder storm heads toward Lake Tahoe
- Rain, snow expected at Lake Tahoe today; more storms in forecast
- Police say Douglas County murder suspect killed for meth
- 6 burger spots to try around Lake Tahoe