Washoe school district: After-school activities canceled today
February 26, 2018
School will end at the normal time for Washoe County School District schools on Monday, Feb. 26.
However, the district is cancelling all after-school activities including clubs, athletics and tutoring. All after-school child care programs will remain open in the district, which includes Incline Village. The district warned to expect bus delays.
Lake Tahoe Unified School District reported on Monday morning that all schools are open. The district did not say if Monday’s storm would have any impact on after-school programs.
Trending In: North Shore
- Unofficial election results for Incline Village General Improvement District Board of Trustees
- Column: Positive changes are in store for the Sierra Sun, North Lake Tahoe Bonanza and Tahoe Tribune (opinion)
- Nevada cannabis industry, amid record sales, poised for massive growth in 2018
- Sierra Senior Services’ Meals on Wheels program brings community together
- South Lake Tahoe police arrest suspect in possible child sexual assault
- Guest column: VHR ballot initiatives bad for South Lake Tahoe (opinion)
- Lime electric scooters pose challenges for South Lake Tahoe law enforcement
- Guest column: Facts behind South Lake Tahoe VHR initiative (opinion)
- South Lake Tahoe City Clerk Susan Alessi to retire in July (updated)