Washoe school district: After-school activities canceled today
February 26, 2018
School will end at the normal time for Washoe County School District schools on Monday, Feb. 26.
However, the district is cancelling all after-school activities including clubs, athletics and tutoring. All after-school child care programs will remain open in the district, which includes Incline Village. The district warned to expect bus delays.
Lake Tahoe Unified School District reported on Monday morning that all schools are open. The district did not say if Monday’s storm would have any impact on after-school programs.
Trending In: North Shore
- Unofficial election results for Incline Village General Improvement District Board of Trustees
- Tourism remains driving factor for Tahoe, Truckee economy
- Authorities ID 2 men killed in aircraft crash near Mount Rose ski resort
- Nevada cannabis industry, amid record sales, poised for massive growth in 2018
- EpicPromise lends a helping hand for local community issues
- Whole Foods, Chase Bank sites for sale in South Lake Tahoe
- Election update: Measure T still passing in South Lake Tahoe but margin shrinks
- MTV acquires SnowGlobe Music Festival (updated)
- Sierra House Elementary School classroom sustains ‘major damage’ in fire
- Reno-Tahoe out of running to host 2030 Winter Olympic Games