Washoe school district: After-school activities canceled today
February 26, 2018
School will end at the normal time for Washoe County School District schools on Monday, Feb. 26.
However, the district is cancelling all after-school activities including clubs, athletics and tutoring. All after-school child care programs will remain open in the district, which includes Incline Village. The district warned to expect bus delays.
Lake Tahoe Unified School District reported on Monday morning that all schools are open. The district did not say if Monday’s storm would have any impact on after-school programs.
Trending In: North Shore
- Tahoe Blue Crew soft launch highlighted by Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe Resort’s adoption of Chimney Beach
- Authorities ID 2 men killed in aircraft crash near Mount Rose ski resort
- Unofficial election results for Incline Village General Improvement District Board of Trustees
- Incline cruises past Valley Christian in football opener
- Nevada cannabis industry, amid record sales, poised for massive growth in 2018
- DA: Former Lake Tahoe Humane Society director pleads guilty to embezzlement (updated)
- Traps reignite controversy over Nevada Department of Wildlife bear management
- Douglas County conducts online survey on vacation home rentals
- Ken’s Tires Center celebrates 40 years in South Lake Tahoe
- Incline Flume Trail at Lake Tahoe nears completion