Washoe school district: After-school activities canceled today
February 26, 2018
School will end at the normal time for Washoe County School District schools on Monday, Feb. 26.
However, the district is cancelling all after-school activities including clubs, athletics and tutoring. All after-school child care programs will remain open in the district, which includes Incline Village. The district warned to expect bus delays.
Lake Tahoe Unified School District reported on Monday morning that all schools are open. The district did not say if Monday’s storm would have any impact on after-school programs.
Trending In: North Shore
- Avalanche warnings lifted for Crystal Bay on Lake Tahoe North Shore
- Placer County Superior Court judge halts Martis Valley West development
- Column: Positive changes are in store for the Sierra Sun, North Lake Tahoe Bonanza and Tahoe Tribune (opinion)
- Market Pulse: The 2018 Dogs of the Dow
- Sierra Senior Services’ Meals on Wheels program brings community together
- Lake Tahoe weather: Another winter storm could bring several feet of snow in Sierra high country
- El Dorado County Sheriff’s Office IDs bodies recovered from Fallen Leaf Lake
- Update: No sign of missing Bear Valley skier
- Couple to get $2.5M after police called abduction by Lake Tahoe lawyer a hoax
- Bagel shop opens inside Blue Angel Café in South Lake Tahoe