Anacito Revilla Jr.
November 27, 2017
Anacito Revilla Jr. passed away on November 15th, 2017 at 3:55 a.m. He passed away in peace with our lovely Jackie's care and a long time friend, Dianne Burns who held his hand all through the night.
Cito lived a long happy life in the heavens of South Lake Tahoe for the last 47 years. He leaves behind his son, Simon Revilla; his daughter Tonya Revilla; his grand children, Brittany, Kendall, Jeremy and Zayne; his 4 great grandchildren; his brother Gilbert Revilla as well as Gilbert's wife Zaundra; and Cito's 4 nieces and nephews. Now he gets to join his wife Bonnie and his grandson Jeremy in the heavens above.
We would like to invite everyone that knew him to a Celebration of his Life on December 9th at 12:00 p.m. at the American Legion located at 2748 Young St. (Right off of Hwy 50). There will be a full Military Honor Guard service as well as all who have loved him. Food and drinks will be provided. Hope to see you there.
Trending In: Obituaries
- El Dorado County supervisor candidates find some common ground on VHR regulations
- Authorities recover body from 1,062 feet in Lake Tahoe (updated)
- What lies in the depths of Lake Tahoe’s waters? (video)
- Whittell celebrates Lisa Maloff, football team crushes Smith Valley at new digs
- Referendum backers submit signatures; South Lake Tahoe marijuana regulations delayed (updated)