Bonnie Jean Leech
September 5, 2018
Bonnie Jean Leech went to heaven on August 28, 2018. This was very unexpected and she will be missed by many.
She was born in Michigan and grew up in Phoenix AZ. She went to Xavier High School and Phoenix College. After graduating college she became an airline stewardess and then went on to be a travel agent traveling all over the world and settling in South Lake Tahoe a place she believed to be the most beautiful place on earth. Bonnie made South Lake Tahoe her home for the past 34 years. She worked at the Station House Inn for 15 years before retiring. She was known as the "hostess with the mostisst" she was written about in "Bon Appetite" as the person to see when visiting the Station House Inn.
Bonnie loved shoes, singing, entertaining and making others happy in any way that she could. She was a true people person and she gave from her heart and always had a smile on her face.
She was preceded in death by her brother Joseph Hacht and her parents
She is survived by Cherie Hardin, Chuck Hacht, Diane Sucato, Donna Mullen and numerous nieces and nephews.
Bonnie's celebration of life will be held on September 15, 2018 at Tahoe Senior Plaza at 3pm. Located at 1101 3rd Street, South Lake Tahoe, CA. 96150.
Trending In: Obituaries
- A 2½-hour drive from South Lake Tahoe to Placerville? Traffic backing up on US 50
- Man arrested Saturday believed to be perpetrator in Douglas County, Reno homicides
- Lake Tahoe ski resorts receive 1 ½ feet of snow
- UPDATE: Chain requirements in effect on Lake Tahoe highways
- UPDATE: Chain requirements dropped on most Lake Tahoe highways