Carol K. Archer
December 5, 2017
Carol K. Archer, 92, passed away in Palm Coast, FL on November 29, 2017.
Carol was born and raised on Staten Island, New York; and attended Port Richmond High School, where she met her future husband, Edward.
Carol worked on Wall Street before becoming a homemaker. She raised her family in New York before moving to Florida and then on to Lake Tahoe, Nevada. She had an incredible spirit and zest for life and was an inspiration to all who knew her. She swam daily, learned to snow ski in her seventies, and para-sailed in Maui on her eightieth Birthday. Her family was everything to her, and she was a guiding light to them.
She was preceded in death by her husband Edward Allen Archer.
Carol is survived by her daughter Susan and son Alan, daughter in law Laura and son in law Bob, grandson Christopher Daniels and his wife Meredith, and great granddaughter Florence Virginia Daniels.
A Memorial Mass will be held Saturday, December 9, 2017, 1:00 PM at St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Catholic Church, 4600 Belle Terre Pkwy, Palm Coast, FL 32164.
Heritage Funeral and Cremation Service is assisting the family.
Trending In: Obituaries
- ELECTION UPDATE: Measure T’s lead falls to 47 votes in South Lake Tahoe
- Tahoe Regional Planning Agency approves US 50 South Shore Community Revitalization Project
- Freeway from Carson City to Reno to close Nov. 17-18
- Tahoe Keys Marina vows legal action after City Council rejects land swap appeal
- Heavenly Mountain Resort opens for the 2018-19 season