Carol K. Archer
December 5, 2017
Carol K. Archer, 92, passed away in Palm Coast, FL on November 29, 2017.
Carol was born and raised on Staten Island, New York; and attended Port Richmond High School, where she met her future husband, Edward.
Carol worked on Wall Street before becoming a homemaker. She raised her family in New York before moving to Florida and then on to Lake Tahoe, Nevada. She had an incredible spirit and zest for life and was an inspiration to all who knew her. She swam daily, learned to snow ski in her seventies, and para-sailed in Maui on her eightieth Birthday. Her family was everything to her, and she was a guiding light to them.
She was preceded in death by her husband Edward Allen Archer.
Carol is survived by her daughter Susan and son Alan, daughter in law Laura and son in law Bob, grandson Christopher Daniels and his wife Meredith, and great granddaughter Florence Virginia Daniels.
A Memorial Mass will be held Saturday, December 9, 2017, 1:00 PM at St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Catholic Church, 4600 Belle Terre Pkwy, Palm Coast, FL 32164.
Heritage Funeral and Cremation Service is assisting the family.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Lake Tahoe roads: Slide causes traffic hold on US 50; I-80 and Mt Rose Highway closed (updated)
- Lake Tahoe roads: I-80 closed, chain requirements in effect on highways (updated)
- Lake Tahoe weather: Rain to turn to snow today; storm warning remains in effect
- Lake Tahoe ski resorts receive nearly 3 feet of snow in 24 hours
- Winter storm could bring 3 feet of snow to Lake Tahoe during Presidents Day weekend