In Loving Memory of Cynthia Holliday
December 22, 2017
It is with great sadness the family of Cynthia C Holliday announce her sudden passing on December 14th 2017 after a very short battle with cancer.
Cyndie was born on August 10th 1959 in Kingston NY. A few short years later Cyndie moved out to California with her family where she grew up in Campbell later moving to South Lake Tahoe.
Cyndie is survived by her mother Judy Davis, daughter Shannon Burns, sister Lynette Reyes (Cesar), grandchildren Michael Burns and Jason Rutherford, nephew Matt Reyes and niece Amy Warner.
Cyndie will be lovingly missed by her family, friends and colleagues as she had made such a large impact on so many lives during her short time on earth.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Tahoe Daily Tribune: Measure T in South Lake Tahoe? (opinion)
- Winter is coming, but what should the Lake Tahoe basin expect?
- Removal of sign stirs controversy in race for El Dorado County District 5 supervisor
- Mt. Rose Ski opens to season pass-holders today
- Bank drops attempted takeover of Bijou Shopping Center in South Lake Tahoe