In Loving Memory of Cynthia Holliday
December 22, 2017
It is with great sadness the family of Cynthia C Holliday announce her sudden passing on December 14th 2017 after a very short battle with cancer.
Cyndie was born on August 10th 1959 in Kingston NY. A few short years later Cyndie moved out to California with her family where she grew up in Campbell later moving to South Lake Tahoe.
Cyndie is survived by her mother Judy Davis, daughter Shannon Burns, sister Lynette Reyes (Cesar), grandchildren Michael Burns and Jason Rutherford, nephew Matt Reyes and niece Amy Warner.
Cyndie will be lovingly missed by her family, friends and colleagues as she had made such a large impact on so many lives during her short time on earth.
Trending In: Obituaries
- TMZ: Tom Cruise in South Lake Tahoe to film scenes for ‘Top Gun’ sequel
- Backcountry skier rescued near Mount Tallac after falling over 200 feet (video)
- Realtor group vows to stay involved, looks ‘forward to continued discussion’ following passage of Measure T
- Lake Tahoe weather: Sunny conditions through weekend, snow possible next week
- Sierra snowpack well above average after storms