In Loving Memory of Cynthia Holliday
December 22, 2017
It is with great sadness the family of Cynthia C Holliday announce her sudden passing on December 14th 2017 after a very short battle with cancer.
Cyndie was born on August 10th 1959 in Kingston NY. A few short years later Cyndie moved out to California with her family where she grew up in Campbell later moving to South Lake Tahoe.
Cyndie is survived by her mother Judy Davis, daughter Shannon Burns, sister Lynette Reyes (Cesar), grandchildren Michael Burns and Jason Rutherford, nephew Matt Reyes and niece Amy Warner.
Cyndie will be lovingly missed by her family, friends and colleagues as she had made such a large impact on so many lives during her short time on earth.
- Historic Lake Tahoe home sells for $10 million
- Swimmer rescued after leg becomes stuck between boulders at Lake Tahoe
- Truck over side of Kingsbury Grade results in discovery of 2nd wreck
- El Dorado sheriff deputy shoots into car to free trapped bear in South Lake Tahoe (video)
- Smoke free? Clear, sunny conditions in forecast for Lake Tahoe region