In Loving Memory of Cynthia Holliday
December 22, 2017
It is with great sadness the family of Cynthia C Holliday announce her sudden passing on December 14th 2017 after a very short battle with cancer.
Cyndie was born on August 10th 1959 in Kingston NY. A few short years later Cyndie moved out to California with her family where she grew up in Campbell later moving to South Lake Tahoe.
Cyndie is survived by her mother Judy Davis, daughter Shannon Burns, sister Lynette Reyes (Cesar), grandchildren Michael Burns and Jason Rutherford, nephew Matt Reyes and niece Amy Warner.
Cyndie will be lovingly missed by her family, friends and colleagues as she had made such a large impact on so many lives during her short time on earth.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Lake Tahoe roads: Slide causes traffic hold on US 50; I-80 and Mt Rose Highway closed (updated)
- Lake Tahoe roads: I-80 closed, chain requirements in effect on highways (updated)
- Lake Tahoe weather: Rain to turn to snow today; storm warning remains in effect
- Lake Tahoe ski resorts receive nearly 3 feet of snow in 24 hours
- Winter storm could bring 3 feet of snow to Lake Tahoe during Presidents Day weekend