David Gary Brown Sr
September 24, 2018
November 4, 1955 – September 14, 2018
A beloved man left us on September 14th 2018 he was 62 years old. He was born in Alameda California on November 4th 1955 and moved to South Lake Tahoe in 1974 where he met his wife and raised his 3 children.
A man renowned for his skills as a mechanic who worked for Kens Tire Center for 25 years. He loved turning a wrench, tinkering with many small inventions and spending time teaching and learning from his kids. He was a strong man of many stories and loved to talk to anyone who would listen. He reminded us all of how simple, scary, exciting, and confusing life can be, this aspect of him
was admired by his children and those who knew him.
He is survived by his wife Debbie; his children: Alicia (Jason), David (Jaquie), and Erin (Joe); his grandchildren: Lacey, Austin, Kona, Leia, and Chase, his mother Donna and his siblings: Deanna, Wilbert, Joanna, Andy, Leala, and Patrick.
A celebration of life to be held at Hotel Azure Event Center 3300 Lake Tahoe Blvd, South Lake Tahoe CA, 96150
Sunday September 30th at 1PM. For more information contact Alicia @ 775-546-3028
- Lake Tahoe snowpack best in western US; resorts shatter February snowfall records
- Officials: Suspect in Tahoe City homicide committed suicide
- 5 sushi restaurants to check out at Lake Tahoe
- 13-below zero at South Lake Tahoe shatters record low
- UPDATE: Crews find body of missing skier at Heavenly Mountain Resort