Dorothy Akins Davis
January 24, 2018
Dorothy was born in Platencia, CA in 1923. Her high school sweetheart was William Davis. They went their separate ways due to the war but would later reunite 53 years later, fall in love all over again and get married.
Dorothy and William Davis spent many, many years traveling the world together while living in Lake Tahoe and Florida.
Dorothy "Gramma Dee" had a Son, Gary and two grandsons. Nick and Jess Akins.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Winter storm warning remains in effect at Lake Tahoe; 2 more feet of snow possible
- California Highway Patrol: Travel to Lake Tahoe is not recommended
- Lake Tahoe roads: Chain requirements in effect (updated)
- Lake Tahoe roads: Slide causes traffic hold on US 50; I-80 and Mt Rose Highway closed (updated)
- Winter storm warning extended; more snow likely at Lake Tahoe Sunday