Dorothy Akins Davis
January 24, 2018
Dorothy was born in Platencia, CA in 1923. Her high school sweetheart was William Davis. They went their separate ways due to the war but would later reunite 53 years later, fall in love all over again and get married.
Dorothy and William Davis spent many, many years traveling the world together while living in Lake Tahoe and Florida.
Dorothy "Gramma Dee" had a Son, Gary and two grandsons. Nick and Jess Akins.
Trending In: Obituaries
- TMZ: Tom Cruise in South Lake Tahoe to film scenes for ‘Top Gun’ sequel
- Backcountry skier rescued near Mount Tallac after falling over 200 feet (video)
- Realtor group vows to stay involved, looks ‘forward to continued discussion’ following passage of Measure T
- Lake Tahoe weather: Sunny conditions through weekend, snow possible next week
- Sierra snowpack well above average after storms