Dorothy Akins Davis
January 24, 2018
Dorothy was born in Platencia, CA in 1923. Her high school sweetheart was William Davis. They went their separate ways due to the war but would later reunite 53 years later, fall in love all over again and get married.
Dorothy and William Davis spent many, many years traveling the world together while living in Lake Tahoe and Florida.
Dorothy "Gramma Dee" had a Son, Gary and two grandsons. Nick and Jess Akins.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Tahoe Daily Tribune: Measure T in South Lake Tahoe? (opinion)
- Winter is coming, but what should the Lake Tahoe basin expect?
- Removal of sign stirs controversy in race for El Dorado County District 5 supervisor
- Mt. Rose Ski opens to season pass-holders today
- Bank drops attempted takeover of Bijou Shopping Center in South Lake Tahoe