Dorothy Akins Davis
January 24, 2018
Dorothy was born in Platencia, CA in 1923. Her high school sweetheart was William Davis. They went their separate ways due to the war but would later reunite 53 years later, fall in love all over again and get married.
Dorothy and William Davis spent many, many years traveling the world together while living in Lake Tahoe and Florida.
Dorothy "Gramma Dee" had a Son, Gary and two grandsons. Nick and Jess Akins.
- Historic Lake Tahoe home sells for $10 million
- Swimmer rescued after leg becomes stuck between boulders at Lake Tahoe
- Truck over side of Kingsbury Grade results in discovery of 2nd wreck
- El Dorado sheriff deputy shoots into car to free trapped bear in South Lake Tahoe (video)
- Smoke free? Clear, sunny conditions in forecast for Lake Tahoe region